Inspired by our first-generation owners, Eugenia and Konstantin Frank, we reimagined and recreated Eugenia’s original garden area that she devoted her time to throughout her years.
This was her happy place – growing various flowers for the winery and growing vegetables for cooking small bites for her guests.
Fourth-generation Meaghan Frank and her siblings have fond memories of Eugenia’s Garden. As children, they would play here, swing, and help pick flowers.
Memorial Weekend - October
Returning this year, Eugenia’s Garden offers casual enjoyment of our wines in our outdoor setting overlooking the lake and our vegetable and flower gardens.
When arriving at Eugenia’s Garden, please choose the table that speaks to you most, and browse our menu. You will have your choice of wines by the glass, wines by the bottle, flights of 3 wines, cheese and charcuterie plates, and additional seasonal a la carte food options. You can place your order with the staff located in our greenhouse, who will fulfill your order, and complete payment.
We welcome guests to walk around the garden and enjoy the outside scenery!
Eugenia’s Garden is available for walk-ins, weather permitting.
Limited to groups of 6 or under.
No reservations are required. Walk-in guests are welcome.
Pets and families are welcome.
Brunch in the Garden
New for 2022, we are offering several food options to accompany your tasting in the garden.
- Quiche featuring handmade crust by Oak Hill Cafe filled with local eggs, cheese, and seasonal vegetables. Served with dressed greens from Remembrance Farms in Trumansburg, NY.
- Tortellini Salad featuring cheese-filled pasta with locally sourced seasonal vegetables, topped with fresh herbs, and served cool.
- Pairing Trio. A trio of bites:
– Warm crostini with Rkatsiteli butter made by the Gourmet Butter Shop.
– Grilled asparagus salad, pickled beets, hard-boiled egg, and pistachio.
– Braised beef ragout pinwheel with tomato jam and arugula.
- Cheese & Charcuterie for Two featuring Old Chatham Kinderhook Creek, Reverie Chamomilla, Nettle Meadow Lemon Cardamom Chèvre, Jake’s Aged Gouda, Casella’s Prosciutto, Turkish Figs, Cranberries, Salted Pepitas, Assorted Crackers
Eugenia's Produce Stand
Eugenia’s Garden is planted, grown, and harvested by head winemaker Mark Veraguth and the staff at Dr. Konstantin Frank.
During the season, we offer produce from Eugenia’s Garden for sale outside of our retail space.